2-3 Weeks For Shipping
The SPRS Reflex sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the SPRS was thefirst reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat. It is battle proven, reflexive to use, deadly accurate, and totally reliable. The SPRS features a large 30mmdiameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. Reticle illumination is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day,and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between theaiming dot and the target area. The SPRS is night vision compatible. This reflex sight offers shooters the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation,with both eyes open. It is also designed to work with a magnifier.- Always ready for action – no batteries or switches.- Refl exive, parallax-free aiming with both eyes open and focused on the target.- Self-illumination adjusts to ambient light.- Reticle designed to be visible under all conditions.- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions.- Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FOV.- Armored design for hard combat use.- Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fibre optic tubes exposed.- Increases accuracy and speed when fi ring under pressure.- Quick-release Picatinny mount retains of zero.- Tritium Illumination is warranted for 10 years.Manufactured for The Mako Group by Meprolight in Israel.
- a high-end, MIL-STD durable, day (fiber optic) / night (tritium), self-illuminated, ‘red-dot’, reflex sight,
- Gets instant light aiming without batteries or switches,
- Uses a fiber optic collector system by day (up to 300 meters), and a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night (up to 100 meters),
- Delivers a bright, red-orange, dependable aiming point,
- First reflex sight designed for CQB (close quarter combat),
- Has zero magnification, is parallax-free, and has a 30mm lens.
- Can look through the sight with two eyes open or can use one eye to look through the sight and one to view the environment,
- Has quick attach/detach mounting system that fits Picatinny rails,
- Comes with a bullseye reticle – most popular. Developed in 2009. Dot, triangle and open-x reticles are also available.
- 10-year illumination warranty to the original purchaser.